Nuffnang Ads

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

dekat.my- Introducing Malaysia's Premier Market Place!!!!!


Dear reader's of Auto Insider Malaysia, if you have been the keen followers of Auto Insider Malaysia, I have mentioned to you before that Auto Insider Malaysia will be a one off centre for all your automotive related news and services.

With this, I would like to introduce, a new partnership with dekat.my, Malaysia newest Premier Marketplace where readers of Auto Insider Malaysia can sell and buy any automotive or other related services ranging from properties, IT and Telco services, food and other electronic stuff.

Visitors and users of dekat.my will be guided through a single, automated platform on which buyers and sellers can interact guaranteeing a remarkable user experience.

Do check it out at dekat.my and let the seamless user experience in finding and selling your dream automotive product and other services at the comfort of your home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More