Nuffnang Ads

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Now Its Audi's Turn To Show The Miniseries "The Next Big Thing". Move On BMW!!!



An awesome looking short miniseries produce by Audi which is called 'The Next Big Thing' is now online. I truly can feel it’s going to be a short miniseries to be remembered as what BMW has produce previously which is the ‘The Hire’. I still remember when I studied in the UK, my roommates showed me the BMW miniseries and I was truly blown away with the cinematic scenes and also the plot of the story.



Now ‘The Next Big Thing’ is a 6 part mini series featuring ‘sexy back’ Justin Timberlake, Dania Ramirez and the all new Audi A1. The miniseries was directed by Swedish filmmaker Henrik Sundgren and it will be released every Tuesday for the next 5 weeks. Stay tune to this blog as I will upload the videos for your viewing.



So BMW, your move now. Care to challenge?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More