Nuffnang Ads

Monday, May 3, 2010

Sorry For My Absence!!


Hello to all readers of Auto Insider Malaysia. I’m sorry for my absence in past few days. I was down with flu and I think it’s a common disease in this hot, humid weather here in Malaysia especially this time around of wind changing direction. I can’t remember the wind direction specifically, even though I scored an “A” in Geography in my school days  . Looks like I’m too old to remember what I have been thought in my school days. Once again I’m sorry for my absence. I’m back and I will continue to spice up your days with my inside scoop of the auto industry.. seeya.. Happy reading and have a good day.

2 comments:

  1. Hehe....its normal bro...difficult to predict the weather now....practice drink a lots of water...it will help us a bit to overcome the hot condition.Anyway, happy to see your new post again....haha...all d best

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the advice bro. Well still recovering from the flu. The sore throat is still there. Definitely need to drink a lot of water

    ReplyDelete

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More