Nuffnang Ads

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Honda Freed Is Here!!!





Yes, as my title of the post, the Honda Freed is here. Thanks to my tipster Mr Laporfo, he caught this undisguised Honda Freed on a trailer near Puchong toll today. Ehmm seem like I need to call up my friend to get my hands on the Honda Freed before the planned launch on the 22th of April 2010. The launching date is not a secret anymore as there a lot of advertisement going around in the airwaves, on the newspaper even on the World Wide Web. But the price remains the secret. Thanks to my insider, the rumoured price for the Honda Freed is RM120, 000, but according to them, the price most likely to fall between RM116, 000.00 to RM118, 000.00. Let’s see if Honda Malaysia can respond with a bang by introducing it at a lowered price.

With a very attractive price, I’m sure it’s going to be a hit as this car does portray some luxury with a fraction of the price compared to other competitors. What I’m talking about is the captain seat for both front row and the second row and a motorise slider doors for both back doors. With a wheelbase of 2740mm, I’m sure it’s going to be a very pleasant place to be in and with the 3rd row up, the boot can be extended to 672liters (VDA calculation). Watch out this space as I covered the story on the Honda Freed soon, hopefully with an initial test drive impression.






Click the link to view the rest of the photos.



  

2 comments:

  1. Hi bro...sure u need to provide us with the test drive review...seems that Honda is doing preparation for the launch aggressively...wonder what's up once the the secret revealed

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well bro, for the test drive review, definitely I will do the initial test drive review. For a full test drive review, now I surely hope Honda Malaysia can provide me a unit so I can extensively review it.

    ReplyDelete

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More