Nuffnang Ads

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Hyundai finally unveiled the interior design of the all new 2011 Hyundai Avante/Elantra


We have seen Hyundai unveiled the 2011 Hyundai Avante MD at its World Premiere in late April 2010 at Busan Motor Show Korea but unfortunately the unveiling only shows the exterior design of the car and not the interior design of the car which has been featured in a dark window tints during the World Premiere.


Two months after the official unveiling, Hyundai has released new pictures showing its interior of the car and I must say the design of the interior truly captures my heart. The overall design of the dashboard continues with the same “sculpted” theme seen on the new Hyundai Sonata but Avante dashboard features more swoopy lines, more in line with its younger target buyers as compared to the older buyer in the Sonata range.

The meter combi of the new Avante features a twin tunnel gauges for the tachometer and the speedometer with a unique HVAC design and layout on the centre console.

Now the circle is complete for this new Avante. I can’t wait for the car to be unveiled here in Malaysia. Hopefully Hyundai Sime Darby will not wait too long for this car to be unveiled here in Malaysia. The car features an astonishing exterior and interior design and I must say it’s truly captures my heart the same like when I sat my eyes on the Hyundai Sonata when I attended the special preview of the car before its official launching.

The only question remains to be answered is how good the car drives. So to any Hyundai Sime Darby people who are reading my blog, do extend your invitation for a media test drive to me so that I can cover this fabulously looking car in details for your potential buyers here in Malaysia and globally. Who knows I might be the one who buys this car, as I’m itching to change my car with a much sleeker looking and a better drive car.





1 comment:

  1. yup,i do agree with u. The dashboard looks gorgeous and futuristic. I think other OEMs will designing similar dashboard like that as the owner of that car will sure feel great to drive it

    ReplyDelete

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More