Nuffnang Ads

Friday, July 30, 2010

Video debut of the all new Hyundai Avante/Elantra



This is the latest set of video about the new Hyundai Avante/Elantra. This video was shot in Korea for a media test drive. As you can see the video is a part one video, I still couldn’t find the part two of the video but for the first time we can see the interior shots of the car live as compared to the still shots. The car I can say looks very sleek while in motion, perhaps a better looking car compared to the new Hyundai Sonata. Well I’m really looking forward for this car to be available here in Malaysia. As for our Korean counterpart, the sale of this new Avante will be available from August thus worldwide sale probably will be available a year after the home soil sales starts. To the management of Hyundai Sime Darby Malaysia, do drop a line to me, as I’m very eager to test drive this car and I might be popping out my check book if does drives well as good as its looks. Enjoy the video.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More